Friday, April 26, 2013

Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Management (Delhi and Bangalore) July, 2013


Global Institute of Intellectual Property (GIIP) announces admissions for the 9-month (full time) Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Management (Delhi and Bangalore), Batch starts July 01, 2013 – The 9-month diploma program, which includes 3 months of Corporate internship, will open many opportunities for participants who wish to seek job opportunities in areas of IP and patents with MNCs, evolving domestic industries, outsourcing companies (KPOs and LPOs), law firms, Government and R&D Institutions


Program Eligibility
Graduates (B.E., B.Tech) / Post-Graduates (M.Sc., M.Tech) / PhDs with Science/Engineering and other Technical qualifications; Domain Experts, Research Scholars, Teachers and Professors; Legal Professionals with technical background; Management Professionals


A Reputation for Academic Excellence
GIIP provides a vibrant, challenging, and focused learning-intensive academic ambience to all its students, cutting across diverse disciplines in the firmament of Intellectual Property. GIIP’s academic fraternity comprises of outstanding and renowned practitioners, scientists, attorneys and thought leaders, drawn from the IP industry, law firms, corporate world and academia. The leaner, thus, is assured of a world class program with renowned faculty, reinforced with professional expertise, from a concerted synergistic standpoint.

GIIP is an academic and training partner for distinguished universities and institutions globally.  Some of GIIP’s renowned academic partners are:

University of Washington (USA), Silicon Valley Seminars (USA), William Mitchell College of Law (USA), GO & Dutch User Group (WON) (the Netherlands), IIT Delhi (India), Council for Scientific and Industrial Research CSIR, Government of India, National Law School, Delhi (India), Ministry of MSME, Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India.


Placement
Achieved 100% placement for the previous batches

Some of the companies where you will meet GIIP-ians are:
 Honeywell, GE, Infosys, Oracle India, HCL, TCS, Reliance Industries ,Siemens, Panacea Biotech, Sanofi Aventis, Biocon, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Dabur, Jubilant Life Sciences, Avesthagen, Evalueserve, Pangea3, CPA Global, Altacit Global, Ripple IP Services, Ius-Juris, IPpro Inc., Sagacious Research, Unitedlex, Amarchand & Mangaldas, Anand & Anand, K&S Partners, Remfry & Sagar, Depenning & Depenning, RK Dewan & Co., Chadha & Chadha, Law Firm of Naren Thappeta, etc.


How to Apply
Apply online at www.giipinfo.com or write to admissions@giipinfo.com. You can also call up the GIIP offices:
Delhi – 011-42884000, 0- 9310255573
Bangalore – 080-40933377


Deadline
Selection is on first come- first serve basis and an interview round, Admissions close for the program on May 30, 2013,

4 comments:


  1. Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.

    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).

    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.

    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing useful information....and u want more info pls visit once Cpa in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful tips........Real Value Promoters is second to none in offering affordable flats in Chennai. We are the flat promoters in Chennai, who have wide range of flats in and around Chennai and offer budget flats in Chennai with specialize high class amenities.

    Budget Flats In Chennai

    ReplyDelete